About Observer All Access
Stay on top of news from Dunkirk and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of the Observer on your Android device. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Observer is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather, and features in the Dunkirk area of southwestern New York area that includes Chautauqua and Cattarugus counties. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Observer covers the communities of Dunkirk, Fredonia, Pomfret, Sheridan, Hanover, Forestville, Silver Creek, Evans, Brant, Angola, Portland, Brocton, Westfield, town of Westfield, Ripley, Barcelona, Smith Mills, Mayville, Stockton, Cassadaga, Sinclairville, Arkwright, Cherry Creek, Dayton, South Dayton, Perrysburg, Villenova, Gerry, Collins, Gowanda, Persia, Lily Dale, Bear Lake, Fredonia State University, Laona, Irving. Schools that are included in the Observer coverage area include Dunkirk City Schools, Fredonia Central Schools, Westfield Academy and Central Schools, Ripley Central Schools, Forestville Central Schools, Gowanda Central Schools, Brocton Central Schools, Cassadaga Valley Central Schools, Pine Valley Central Schools, Lake Shore Central Schools, Chautauqua Lake Central Schools, Silver Creek Central Schools, Central Christian Academy, Northern Chautauqua Catholic Schools and St. Joseph’s. The Observer serves Northern Chautauqua, western Cattaraugus and parts of Southern Erie County.