About Neurosurgery Conditions
***** 120+ Conditions with treatment for Neurosurgery *****
Neurosurgery (or neurological surgery) is the medical specialty concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders, which affect any portion of the nervous system including the brain, spinal column, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial system.
Neurosurgery is considered as most complex surgery in modern medical science. We have covered wide range of conditions and treatments related to neurological surgery in detail for brain tumors, neuro-vascular diseases, functional disorders, pain, trauma and other complex conditions.
Complete neurosurgery guide - in depth details for symptoms, description, diagnosis and treatment for almost all neurosurgery conditions. The app will prove boon for those who wants to become neurosurgeon.
* Alphabetical grouping for Neurosurgery conditions.
* Search feature to location condition you want easily.
* Symptoms - that will help you identify medical condition
* Description, diagnosis and treatment for all Neurosurgery conditions
* Share the detail of Neurosurgery condition to your friends and family
* Post medical condition to your FaceBook account
* Manage favorite list for medical conditions