About Vitamins Guide 1 - Supplements
The Vitamins Guide 1, explains the factors to consider when choosing your supplements and the best way to follow them.
You’ve probably seen a story about people living in the future who sit down to the evening meal where each person has a plate before them with a few scattered pills of various shapes and colors, and no food. The idea is that in the future, nutritional science will be so advanced that you can get all the nutrients you need every day in a few small pills. Just swallow and go about your business, full of energy and enthusiasm. This pill-taking diet is great for busy people who don’t (read more inside the app)
The Contents available in the Vitamins Guide 1 – Supplements App are
• Supplement ABCs
• Pills and More Pills
• Factors to Consider When You Choose Your Supplements
• Whole supplement systems
• Get your co-factors
• Understand the measurements
• Minimum daily requirement
• Reading supplement labels at a glance
• The Best Way to Take Supplements
• FAQs about Taking Supplements
• The Supplements We Take
To write Vitamins Guide Series, thousands of studies, clinical practice, and research experience are combined to help you make informed choices about dietary supplements.
We also point out effective programs, including therapeutic diets and other healthy habits, to help you stay young and enjoy life longer than ever before.
In Vitamins Guide Series, we summarize the most important facts you need to know to put the supplements to work right away for maximum effectiveness.
And we carefully review the most important side effects and situations when you should not take certain supplements. We review which supplements can be taken together and give you recommended programs for your particular needs and concerns.
These programs have been carefully reviewed for modern scientific support.
Turn to any page or chapter, and you will find clear ideas and guidelines for action.
You also find easy-to-understand instructions about when to avoid taking some supplements, so you can put the power of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other supplements to full use.
The Complete Vitamins Guide Series is divided as -
• Vitamins Guide 1 - Supplements
• Vitamins Guide 2 - Nutrients
• Vitamins Guide 3 - The Basics
• Vitamins Guide 4 - Minerals
• Vitamins Guide 5 - Proteins
• Vitamins Guide 6 - Fats & Oils
• Vitamins Guide 7 - Hormones
• Vitamins Guide 8 - Digestion
• Vitamins Guide 9 - Superfoods
• Vitamins Guide 10 - Herbal
• Vitamins Guide 11 - Programs
• Vitamins Guide 12 - Anti Aging
• Vitamins Guide 13 - Top Ten
• Vitamins Guide 14 - Deficiency
• Vitamins Guide 15 - FAQs
• Vitamins Guide 16 - Healing
The information provided in this App is for educational purpose only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As each individual is unique, always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions about your medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking advice or treatment because of something you have read in this App.