About Bitcoin Blockchain Ethereum ..
BitInfoCoin provides Bitcoin, Ethereum services like:
1. Currency Charts- Shows real-time currency fluctuation w.r.t other currencies. Features charts which show graphical representation of currency fluctuation.
2. Fintech companies- Enlists all the enterprises, startups in the world, currently working on Bitcoin Exchange. The customer can buy/sell bitcoins (BTC) and store in the company wallets. Bitcoins are being accepted in many shops in few countries.
3. Newsstand- Shows news articles on Bitcoin, Blockchain, Ethereum & more, published in many journals, magazines, websites. Features RSS feeds which shows relevant news at a glance.
4. Bitcoin ATMs- Displays all the bitcoin ATMs from where one can withdraw/deposit cash via their bitcoin digital wallets.
5. News alerts- Get latest updates related to Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and beyond by tapping on to the notifications sent to your device.
It is a unified App platform for Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and beyond. This app aims to provide the users with services related to Bitcoin and more. Currently, a small percentage of the population knows about Bitcoin. And it is very important to know about this technology as it is very secure while one is doing any kind of transaction.
Bitcoin is based on a technology called "Blockchain". It is a network which is responsible for validation of blocks of transaction among users. Often in news, we find that "Somebody has hacked a bank". Unlike Banks, Blockchain is a decentralised kind of network, so it is not prone to Hacking. Also, a transaction is completed within seconds to minutes. Also, the processing fees are very nominal in this case.
Blockchain technology had its first application in the form of Bitcoin. But there are few other blockchain technologies as well, whose focus is on making Decentralised Autonomous Organisations (DAOs). Other than in financial institutions, this blockchain technology has many applications like Crowd-funding, Real estate, Email systems, etc.
Few of them are listed below:-
2. IBM Hyperledger
Nowadays, people are using this currency for shopping, trading, etc. The userbase is increasing rapidly with more no. of startups forming in various parts of the world.
For developers, entrepreneurs, let's spread Bitcoin to the entire world and make our financial dealings fast, secure and cost-effective.
BitInfoCoin is continuously working on improvements and we welcome your feedback or suggestions for new features. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org