Good Food Challenge promotes healthy, safe-quality food sources that nourish consumers and producers.
We integrate farmers, subject experts, producers and consumers to address production challenges that burden the natural environment and low nutritional quality of food. We are focused on how “good food” (healthy food created by sustainable systems) can be priced fairly and also to reach low and middle income consumers through associations.
We help the farmer groups to do natural farming and developing “Good Food Villages” with our expertise along with associated subject experts for delivering healthy products to consumers and sustainable income to to farmers.
Why Organic food ?
• Healthy eating avoiding chemical residues
• Better taste & higher nutrition
• Care for community and environment
Why Natural Organic farming?
• Lower cost to the farmer , higher yield & better quality
• Stronger, healthier and more nutritious plants
• The inputs made from natural materials and microorganisms revitalize and rehabilitate the ecology and zero waste emission
• Organically managed soils can convert carbon from a greenhouse gas into a food-producing asset and Can Reverse Climate Change
We obtain maximum yield through high levels of biological activity of soil microbes through good soil nutrition and structure with adequate supply of energy, air and water. Our methodology of farming aims at attaining balance between the physical, natural chemical nutrients and biological facets of the soil. Everything comes from the soil and returns to the soil, it is a living system alive with trillions of organisms that recycle nutrients and sustain life. We follow natural laws and uses beneficial bacteria, fungi, earthworm etc. to improve soil life.