About SGS EHS Engage (Unreleased)
The SGSEngage app is a mobile tool that allows the user to prepare, conduct and report the field activity associated with sampling for laboratory analytical tests. The user can post orders for the media sampling based on specific analysis set and provide the shipment details. When ready for sampling, the user can download the project details and fill in the field information (samples identification, pictures, GPS coordinate etc.) and the results of field analysis. All the data is delivered electronically to the lab or to a client database for their processing in the next process steps. In the field, the user can print from the app the containers labels for an accurate and traceable sample identification, and the filed reports like the Chain of Custody.
• The app is intuitive and user-friendly
• The app has a specific media sampling order module with specification of delivering address
• Samples pickup planning after sampling with specific address
• Creation of sample templates/project to be reused for projects with periodic or frequent sampling activity
• Possibility to add/remove field parameters from the specific task based on specific client requirement
• Direct link with SGS laboratory Lims for downloading and uploading data
• The app use the SGS Lims formulas to speed up field calculations that are performed automatically
• Possibility to record pictures and associate them to the task and/or to each sample
• Several level of comments are available (task, sample, test, parameter)
• Standard SGS field reports are available and client specific one can be prepared on demand
• Shortcuts are present in the app to reduce the time for action that have to be repeated in all the samples
• Printing labels on mobile field printers
• Printing field report
• Data validation in the app with record of the validator in SGS Lims
• Possibility to use multi signatures recorded in the app and available on the field reports
• The app is connected to the lab file server for sharing documents and any file
Feel free to contact your local SGS reference for any additional information.
If you want to try it, fill in the registration module from the login page, and select the "SGSDemo" laboratory.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+