About Trout Fishing Tips
TROUT FISHING TIPS
Welcome to our section on trout fishing tips. On this app you’ll have the ability to learn about trout and how to be a better trout fisherman. It won’t matter if you’re a novice angler or if you’ve been fishing for over 20 years, there is information on this app will be useful to you. After that we have a list of trout fishing tips. We hope the information in this app will make you a proficient trout angler!
BEST TROUT LURES
• Rapala Original Floating Minnow. Some lures stand the test of time. ...
• Blue Fox Vibrax. ...
• Joe's Flies Short Striker. ...
• Panther Martin. ...
• Acme Phoebe. ...
• Worden's Rooster Tail. ...
• Acme Kastmaster. ...
• Mepps Aglia Spinnerbait.
HOW TO CATCH TROUT
• Know the Current
• Choose Your Lures Wisely
• Power Bait ONLY Works on Stocked Trout
• The Best Live Bait
• The Silver Spoon
BEST TROUT BAITS
• Kraft American cheese balled on a size 14-16 gold treble hook. ...
• Canned corn will be hard to beat. ...
• Power bait. ...
• Panther Martin or Mepps spinners, small Roostertails, gold or silver Kastmaster spoons. small spinners will work. ...
• Joes Flies or Mepps spinners. ...
WHAT DOES TROUT EAT
Trout eat many things. They are opportunistic while being selective. They can eat everything from insects to other trout and crustaceans to algae. What they decide to eat greatly depends on where they live and the time of year.
FISHING FOR DUMMIES
Make fishing easier and more rewarding every time you pick up your rod and reel
No one can promise that you will catch fish all the time.
From trout to carp and bass to bonefish, you'll get coverage of the latest and greatest techniques to fish like a pro.
• The latest in fishing line and equipment technology, including new electronics and gadgets
• An expanded section on casting methods for spinning tackle and bait casting
HOW TO CATCH RAINBOW TROUT
1. Rainbows do better in fish hatcheries – so your fishing strategy should aim for them.
2. Rainbows have a long association with salmon eggs, and a clear affinity for them.
3. When the water is cold, keep your splitshot about six inches from your hook to keep your bait down where the ’bows are feeding.
4. To keep your bobber from being noticed by trout, use a light color on the bottom side so they don’t see it, and a bright color on top so you do see it. A small, torpedo-shape has less resistance to the water, so it’s less noticed when a trout pulls it under.
5. Grubs, maggots, and even large kernels of corn rigged similar to a salmon egg are terrific rainbow baits.
6. Rainbows have smaller mouths than other trout, so hook only half a nightcrawler and give him freedom to wiggle.
10 TACTICS FOR CATCHING MORE TROUT FLIES
1. Hand tie your leaders
2. Skate a Spider
3. Dap a Dry
4. Lose the Bobber
5. Make Flies From Hide Fur
6. Mind Your Streamside Manners
7. Fish Wet Flies
8. Learn the Water Haul
9. Use Your Feet
10. Roll Cast
HOW TO CATCH TROUT IN A POND
1. Locate an easily accessible area of the pond which will allow the fishing line and bait to easily enter the water. ...
2. Attach a float to the fishing line a few feet from the end of the line. ...
3. Attach bait to the hook. ...
4. Cast the bait to a location several feet from the bank. ...
5. Allow the trout to completely take the bait.
HOW TO CATCH RIVER TROUT
• Brook trout migration
• Baits and lures
• Trout floats
• Be nice
• The may fly hatch
Rainbow mealworms is the perfect spot to pick up crickets,mealworms, horn worms and super worms. They have various feeder insects at the cheapest prices.
BROWN TROUT FISHING
• About brown trout
• Brown trout baits
• Brown trout lures
• Where to catch big brown trout
• Brown trout techniques
We have Ebook Recommendations as well as you can share your own tips and get a chance to be featured in this app
**FREE FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY**
**TROUT FISHING TIPS APP TEAM**
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+