About Red Rogue - A Roguelike
Descend into the Dungeon of Chaos, retrieve the Amulet of Yendor, kill all who stand in your way and return with your prize.
* Bloody platforming action rendered in substandard pixel art.
* Ambient industrial OST and sound design by Nathan Gallardo.
* Artistic design decisions that make people ask, "doesn't that break the game?" to which I reply, "not till around level 10".
* Swipe controls and finger buttons - though some wireless keyboards are supported.
* Dogmatic Mode: Play a mode where time only passes when you act, perfect for playing whilst riding wild horses.
* More settings and menu options than you actually need. (Including experimental local multiplayer that you need a keyboard for.)
* Infinite levels (see 3rd feature).
Access the "debug mode" during the game through the settings option to be certain your device runs this game at a satisfactory frame rate (fps counter at bottom left should read 30fps). Restart the app to quit debugging if you want a spoiler free experience. The Google Play website offers a refund within 48hrs, after this time I can only release your payment with your purchase code (it actually doesn't let me otherwise).