About Jolly Mec Wi-Fi Control
Have you always wanted to be able to remotely control your stove or pellet boiler thanks to your device?
Would you be able to manage easily and fast your stove wherever you go, so you can get to your home or office by finding the desired room temperature?
It is now possible thanks to Jolly Mec Wi-Fi Control. With it you can have full control of your stove, being able to:
- Turn on and off the stove at any time;
- Check and reset any malfunctions;
- Adjust the room temperature and the working power as you desired;
- Having real-time access to various operating parameters, such as flue gas and room temperature (in the case of the stove), water temperature (in the case of the boiler), speed of the flue gas, room fan and auger, etc.
In order to use the application, you must have:
- A WiFi connection, either from mobile network or by a home WiFi router;
- Be in possession of DPRemote WiFi module, available as an option for our models of stoves / pellet boilers.
The application has three possible modes:
- Direct connection through a WiFi network generated by WiFi module DPRemote;
- Connection through the web, for remote control of a single device;
- Connection through a dedicated web server, for the control of multiple devices (solution available after registration as descripted on the module instrunctions).
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+