About Couch Potato Free
Couch Potato lets you use your phone as a remote control for your computer. Perfect for streaming TV! And all without extra peripherals cluttering your living room.
The app connects to a server application on your computer, via your home Wi-Fi. You can download the server from https://rarcher.github.io/couch-potato-server/downloads.html
Full Features List:
- Three-button mouse.
- Escape key (not normally included on Android keyboards).
- Tap to click.
- Double-tap to double-click.
- Screen edge acts a scroll bar.
- Adjustable sensitivity for mouse and scroll bar movements.
- Voice to text input.
- Automatic detection of running servers.
- High performance network protocol based on KryoNet, a library originally intended for gaming.
- Register a server, then boot it remotely by sending a Wake-on-LAN packet.
- Server starts automatically when your computer does.
- Server is open source.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+