About SSA Indoor RF Signal Logger
With SSA Indoor, RF professionals can now perform high-precision mapping of indoor signal quality on their Android smartphone, helping them plan and execute coverage improvement installations.
Coiler’s free signal quality measurement app focuses on indoor logging, allowing users to load or photograph building floor plans and define routes along which to perform call tests. The resulting logged signal info will help determine which areas of a building require coverage enhancement, and how service antennas should be distributed.
SSA Indoor provides summarized log reports for immediate review; the log files can also be exported and analyzed in more detail with SSA Analyzer, Coiler’s free PC post-processing software.
- Indoor maps can be uploaded or photographed
- Allows users to predefine routes on indoor plans, or map signal as they go
- Performs idle and throughput tests with flexible call settings
- Displays serving and neighbor cells signal levels
- Supports 4G, 3G and basic 2G signal logging
- Compatible with SSA Analyzer
- Supports Android 6.0 and above
Download SSA Analyzer, Coiler's free PC post-processing software for SSA logs, here:
NB: SSA Indoor displays network parameters recorded by your mobile phone – unfortunately, some devices do not measure all signal parameters available, and others may lack precision in their readings. SSA Indoor cannot guarantee the accuracy of your Android device’s signal measurement.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+