About FTP Manager (Auto upload, NAS)
※※ In android 6.0 (marshmellow), this app requires 'storage access' permission for download / upload / auto upload. If you deny it, might not work properly.
※※ Please check your FTP server's permission before uploading. Most upload failure occur because of denial of permission.
※※ To use this app, you have to get accessible FTP server(host&port) and its account (or activate anonymous login).
※ Support language : English, Korean
※ Downloaded files(from FTP) saved location(folder) : FTPClient
Your online cloud drive storage space is insufficient?
But plan for extra space is quite heavy?
How about considering making your own cloud drive?
Make your own NAS(Network Attached Storage) using FTP, and use it as a cloud drive with this app.
This FTP client application that has automatic uploading function. It detects new file coming in to target local(device) directory you've selected in settings.
This app's auto upload can be applied to any files with any extensions. You can use this function to backup your photos right away to FTP server. Or you can use to save backup files of other apps.
If you use FTP with this app, you don't need to pay for extra storage space of cloud drive.
1. Massive number of files can be downloaded/uploded.
2. Also directory(folder) can be downloaded/uploaded.
3. It will automatically connect to FTP for next time run if you want.
4. Automatic uploading function (like other cloud drive apps)
5. App will notify you how many files are auto uploaded.
6. You can watch download/upload progress with percent or number of finished.
7. You can set auto upload network. (only wi-fi / wi-fi or mobile network[3G/4G])
8. Any files can be auto uploaded. (from internal/external storage)
9. This uses scrolling / touch user interface.
Welcome any feedbacks for this app.
This app is tested mostly on Samsung Galaxy S3 (android 4.4), Raspberry Pi 2 with OpenMediaVault FTP.
- When error occurs -
* Connect error : usually occurs when FTP server(or Port) is not opened to client. please check one more FTP server's setting(account authority). or if your FTP is attached to router, 'port forwarding' should be done.
* Auto upload error (at background) : run app once.
* Error during app running : reinstall recommeded. (only user setting will be initialized)
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+