- RTA overlay for PEQ/GEQ
- RTA averaging
- Level timeline for gate and dynamics (pro version)
- Peak hold for all meters with changeable hold time (pro version)
- Peq preview in channel strip (pro version)
- High contrast mode for outdoor usage (pro version)
- Popgroups (pro version)
- Unlimited DCA groups (IDCAs)
- Customizeable layer, channel order and mutegroup labels
- Up to 32 channels visible channels per layer
- Runs on smartphones and tablets
- Direct email support
Only ONE instance of the app can be connected to the mixer at a time.
This is a limitation of the midi protocol of the mixer.
- Firmware >= 1.82
- Qu-16, Qu-24, Qu-32, Qu-PAC
It's funny but the free version is connecting to the desk and the paid is not.
Really functional, flexible interface. Fine Control on the faders is a nice touch.
Works perfectly, it'd be nice if it saves the last password entered. Other than that brilliant.
Works great with my qu-16.
This is a great app for the Qu series!
I Love this App! I can't do sound for a church service now without this running. It is so useful and the basic functions are very intuitive. I honestly believe this is a better offering than the actual Allen and Heath IPad App. I say Good job Sir!
Paid for this app within 20 minutes of trying the free version. Works like a dream. Only one comment. The Q is backwards, increasing Q gives a sharper peak or trough. Othwrwise brilliant. Shame on you A & H for not looking after Android users.
This app does everything I need it to. Saved me from having to buy an ipad. Well worth the money.
Awesome ! Excellent work !
I works very good.
This is the app that Allen and Heath should have written instead of ignoring Android users. Thanks so much for creating it and making the pro version available at such an accessible price.
Does all it should and does it well.