About File Manager - File Explorer - File Commander
For Windows users,managing files and file files, or deleting, copying or moving files/folders from one location to another on the hard drive, With the Android platform, doing this is not easy, especially for users who are not technically proficient.
File Manager - File Explorer is a file manager utility, which manages files for rooted phones. With this application, users can access the entire file system of Android.
The main interface of File Manager - File Explorer strong will by default display the list of folders and files available on your device's hard drive in a very intuitive way, Click each folder in the list to view the contents of that folder
It's also easy to delete, copy or cut a file/folder from one location to another, just like on the File Manager - File Explorer interface. when used on a personal computer. To do this, simply click and hold your hand on a file/folder on the application's list, then select delete (trash can icon), copy (icon 2 document file) or cut the scissors) on the interface of the application to process the selected data.
In addition to File Manager - File Explorer In case you want to copy or cut data, after selecting the corresponding task, just browse to the directory to move data Then paste the selected files/folders into it.
Another great feature of File Manager - File Explorer is that it allows you to list file types in separate groups for convenient file and document search. easier
In addition, this file manager will also scan the duplicate files or downloaded files so you can free up the phone space faster.
Some key features of the File Manager - File Explorer
• Main Archive: You can manage all the files and folders in your local storage.
• SD Card: You can manage all the file and folder files in your SD card.
• Download: You manage all files (including apk and zip files) in the download directory.
• Images: You can manage images and image files in your repository. Preview image available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png and so on)
• Audio: You can manage all your music and audio related files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, m4p, wav, wma and so on)
• Video: You can manage all the video files in your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv, etc.)
• Documentation: You can manage all the document files in your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, and so on)
• Application: You can view all the applications installed on your local power. You can stop or delete applications. You can delete data or cash of applications. You can backup your application as apk file longer.
• New file: You can manage the new file move and download to your local phone
Thank you for use this File Manager - File Explorer app. Please rate 5***** for support this us
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+