Hidden apps detector allows you to find hidden or malicious applications(hidden , spyware removal for android , malware removal for android), games with or without an icon in the application list or in the android phone.
- Free Scanning tool that helps to identify malicious apps that have been granted device administrator privileges and are hidden from view.
- malicious binary system that does not show its icon.
- Malicious applications that do not use a known application or name.
- a hidden application in the application launcher that is not displayed.
- Unfortunately, this may not function if you are using any sort of launcher applications
- well, "Find The Hidden Apps" recommends removing them.
- from the application "Find The Hidden Apps" you can receive information about various services.
- the removal will help you improve the performance of your mobile phone or tablet.
- this application allows you to open some android settings, which some telephony providers hide from the user.
- Some applications can be considered excessive authority and that does not have to hide its icon.
- Scan through, select any dubious app or an app you dont use, and simply delete it!
- It is recommended to not only remove spyware,malware but also delete the apps you dont use to boost Your device performance
The hidden has bad press, despite its positive effects. We never know too much about what it serves and, poorly managed or often clogged, it slows down the smooth running of Android. This is where the household is needed.
"Hidden" or "cache" is a short-term memory, a space where Android stores data from your apps to have them on hand as soon as they are needed. Imagine hiding it like a bowl on the kitchen table where you can easily pick up some nibbles when you are hungry without having to open the fridge door. The problem, of course, is when the little tricks rot. You may get sick.
The hidden, unfortunately, also has its share of disadvantages. For example, it can consume a remarkable amount of internal memory and therefore exhaust the space reserved for new applications or files.
On the other hand, corrupted or damaged data from the hidden can hinder the proper functioning of an application. This "poisoned cache" is often the cause of the most unfortunate crashes.
Finally, the hiding of some apps can also harm your confidentiality. The hidden browsers, in particular, keeps the data from the sites you visit, including the images.
- if you like clear, we would greatly appriciate it if you could rate the app on the google Play. Thank's
Feel free to contact me for more information[email protected]