About Calculator Project Price
Calculator cost for your project depends on your price in hour
By Getting Your final price in an hour from your (Salary, Experience, Reputation, and Equipment) first then put your total hour working on the project and put your risk rate, profit margin rate, maintenance rate if you want it.
How To Use It:
1- in Setting, you can put your salary, a Total working hour in a day & Total days working in a month. To use it as default data in calculator cost screen.
2- in Equipments, you can add/edit your equipment like (Cost Office Renter yearly, Electricity cost yearly, Devices & upgrades Every few years cost, the Internet cost yearly .... etc ) that used to calc price that put it to your final price in hour
3- in Calculator Cost, that you can calculate your final cost project by
- Get Your Salary, Work Hr In the day, Working Days from setting or you can change it manually.
- Put Your total year experience & reputation rate for your works, customer satisfied if you have.
- Put Your Total Hour that Project well be done in it.
- Put Your Risk rate that if project not finished in this time which you chose if you needed it.
- Put Your Profit Margin as you want.
- Put Your Maintenance Rate as you want.
After that press Calculate To get Your final price in an hour & Total Cost Price for Your Project.
If You Want to save this calculate press (Save) and write the name for this project to view it in History Screen.
4- In History: You can see more details for your saved projects calc price. and you can delete it if you want that by long press in the project and delete.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+