About ChargeTone (Unreleased)
From the developers of Battery Overlay Percent.
Tired of going to bed just to discover your phone didn't charge at all last night?!
ChargeTone is our complete solution for getting notified when your device is connected or disconnected from a charger (or a computer).
Many major devices provide you some sort of tone or vibrate upon connecting to a charger.
Yet, some devices such as Google Nexus, Google Pixel & One Plus don't.
ChargeTone allows comprehensive control over charge states notifications.
Get notified (audible tone and/or vibrate) when:
- Charging (when you connect your device to charger)
- Discharge (when charging is stopped due to disconnection or power surge).
- Custom percentage (set a specific target value to be notified when battery reached to).
- Excessive Charge/Discharge changes detected.
Premium Up-gradable Features:
- Ads Removal.
- Allows you to choose your own customized notification sounds.
- android.permission.INTERNET, used by Ads.
- com.android.vending.BILLING, used for unlocking premium features.
Missing your language?
Translators gets premium version and credit for their translation.
Feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to make ChargeTone in your language.
Concept & Development: Tal Aviram
Development: Yizhar Goldstein
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+