About Auto Call Recorder Pro 2017
Record any telephone call you need and pick which calls you need to spare. You
can set which calls are recorded and which are disregarded. Tune in to the
recording, include notes and offer it. Combination with Google Drive™ and
Dropbox enables calls to be spared and synchronized to the cloud too.
Google Drive joining deals with Android adaptations 3.0 or more.
It would be ideal if you take note of that call recording does not deal with specific handsets and can
result in substandard quality recordings. We along these lines recommend that you attempt
the free form before acquiring the paid application.
On the off chance that you experience any recording issues or wish to enhance voice quality, attempt
recording from an alternate sound source, or utilize auto-on speaker mode.
Recorded calls are put away in the Inbox. You can set the measure of the inbox.
The quantity of spared calls is restricted just by your gadget memory. On the off chance that you
choose that a discussion is essential, spare it and it will be put away in
the Saved Calls envelope. If not, old recordings will consequently be
erased when new rings fill the inbox.
You can empower a Call Summary Menu with alternatives to show up quickly after
- Record all your calls automatically while calling or ask each time to record new call.
- Search for a call by name or phone number.
- Organize your call records. You can see the calls as "all calls", sort the records by: incoming only, outgoing only and by date and time.
- Share record via Bluetooth or message, etc.
- Listen, record and delete call records,
- Ignore the specific contact record or phone number.
- Add the caller's phone number to the contact list
- Save your call or calls to MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP encoding / format.
- You can play or save your files on your SD card in mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3GPP format.
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d'aide à l'export
Look for recordings by contact, telephone number, or note.
There are 3 default settings for programmed recording:
Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls with the exception of
contacts pre-chosen to be disregarded.
Disregard everything – This setting records no calls aside from contacts
pre-chosen to be recorded.
Disregard contacts – This setting records all calls with individuals who are most certainly not
contacts, aside from contacts pre-chosen to be recorded.
In the Pro form no one but: You can set calls from specific contacts to be
consequently spared, and they will be spared in the cloud.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+