A powerful application allows you to run SSH/SFTP Server on your phone with full functional terminal.APPLICATION FEATURES
√ Use any network interfaces
in your device including: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Tethering...
√ Multiple users
(anonymous user included: username=ssh without password)
• [SFTP feature] Allow each user to show hidden files or not
√ [SFTP feature] Multiple access paths for each user
: Any folders in your internal storage or external sdcard
• [SFTP feature] Can set read-only or full write access on each path
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server when certain WiFi is connected
√ Automatically start SSH/SFTP Server on boot
√ Has public intents to support scripting
• net.xnano.android.sshserver.STOP_SERVERAPPLICATION SCREENS
: Control the server configurations such as
• Start/stop server
• Monitor the connected clients
• Change port
• Enable automatically start on boot
√ User management
• Manage users and access paths for each user
• Enable or disable user
• Information about SSH/SFTP ServerPERMISSIONS NEEDED
: Mandatory permission for SSH/SFTP Server to access files in your device.
√ INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE
: Mandatory permissions to allow user to connect to SSH/SFTP Server.What SSH/SFTP Clients are supported?
√ You can use any SSH/SFTP clients on Windows, Mac OS, Linux or even browser to access this SSH/SFTP Server.
• Bitvise SSH client
• Finder (MAC OS)
• Any terminal/File manager on Linux
• Total Commander (Android)
• ES File Explorer (Android)SUPPORT
If you're facing any problems, want new features or have feedback to improve this application, don't hesitate to send it to us via the support email: [email protected]
NEGATIVE COMMENTS can't help the developer solve the problems!