About Smoker's Diary
Smoker's Diary is an application that keeps an eye on the amount of smoked cigarettes and the frequency of smoking.
A common problem with the report maintenance application is the complicated event logging.
Our app is designed to let you record smoking just with one click from the main screen of phone by using new Android shortcuts. We have also prepared a home screen widget for versions of system that do not support these shortcuts.
• A brief overview of a day including time passed since the last smoke and amount of smokes.
• Quickly add smoking without launching an application using Android 7.1.1 shortcuts.
• Home screen widget.
• Smoking history - keep the count of the cigarettes per day.
• Detailed view of smoking - keep the track of the exact time when you smoked each cigarette.
• User-friendly modern graphical interface.
Author's page is along with an app description available at http://www.prunum.org
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+