About Quelea Mobile Remote
Quelea Mobile Remote allows you to remotely control the free church projection software Quelea. It is a customized version of the web site remote control feature for easier access.
· See which item currently is live
· The lyrics of the current song with clickable slides
· Dedicated buttons for logo, black and clear to hide the text
· Dedicated buttons for next and previous slide/item
· View Quelea schedule and which item is live and which is in preview through sidebar menu
· Store sever URL
· Add a bible passage or a song to the schedule
· Start/stop recordings (requires latest nightly)
· Navigation via volume buttons or directional pad (optional)
· Auto-connect feature (optional)
· Quelea 2015.3 Beta (or later)
· Active Mobile Remote server (http://quelea.org/wiki/index.php/Mobile_Remote#Activating_Mobile_Remote)
· Access to the same network as the server
· Full network access - Only used to connect to the Quelea server. The app can be used with no Internet connection as long as it has access to the same network as the server.
· Prevent phone from sleeping - Means that the screen is kept active as long as the app is running. It is possible to manually turn off the screen at any time.
· View Wi-Fi connections - Used in auto-connect feature to find server IP.
How to set up the auto-connect feature
1. Open up the .quelea folder (for Windows users it's usually located C:Usersusername.quelea).
2. Open the quelea.properties file with a text editor (like Notepad, not Word or similar).
3. Add the following line to the bottom of the file: use.auto.detect.server=true
If you find any bugs or have any problems getting started, just send me an email. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+