Scrambler for Image and Text Contents
:: Have you ever heard the voice of image? Try this.
:: This scrambles and descrambles the contents using the key.
:: Image Split Number : 2~64 Free
:: Image Split Number :128/256/512/1024(2048/4096 included in 1024) IAP
1. For the safe keeping : My Pictures, My Memorandums, My Texts, My Diary, My Letters, My Contents.
2 Anagram Maker/Solver
3. iScramblor (image Scramblor)
- This scrambles an image by dividing it into pieces (free: 2~64, IAB: 2~1024(/2048/4096)) and restores it by reordering those pieces using some information. i.e. A key and a scramble number and the number of pieces.
- User can set the number of pieces and scramble the image continuously.
- Of course user should have his/her own key to scramble an image.
- You can hear the Voice of your images in your device.
- This can deal small sized(/low resolution)image(640*425 ~ 1920*1280 : small~large) in proper speed. But Big image may make your device very quiet.
- This scrambles(/unscrambles) total sentences of your text contents.
5. Instant Response
- It provides continuous scrambling (or descrambling) at the moment that you enter the text on the screen and click the button. You can load images in your device and scramble those and restore those.
- You can scramble (or descramble) the sub pictures(or text sentences) iteratively simply by clicking button.
6. Storage Management(by this app or your own file explorer.)
- Picture can be saved to user's Public Pictures directory('Pictures') or '/Android/data/org.workground.scramblor/files/MyImages/' directory( in app memory).
- Text contents can be saved to(or loaded from) '/Android/data/org.workground.scramblor/files/MyNotes/' directory.
- Key file is saved to(or loaded from) ' '/Android/data/org.workground.scramblor/files/MyKeys/' directory.
- Use this for 'Fun Only' because this was created for that purpose!
- Only if you admit the above condition (usage of this app. for fun only), then you can use this application.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+