• VIEW saved passwords
• EDIT saved passwords
• DELETE single passwords (normally you can only delete all passwords with the android browser)
• ADD passwords to the database
• Your device NEED to be ROOTED. Otherwise it won't work, because the files can't be accessed without root. If you don't know what root is, you probably don't have root. Search the internet for "What is root" or "How to root [your device model]" for more information.
• You MUST have sqlite3 installed. (It's already preinstalled on some devices.)(Search the internet for installing it.)
• It does ONLY work with the stock (built-in) android browser.
• It DOESN'T work on all ROMS
• All changes, you make with this app are saved in the webview.db of your browser.