Steps to use the app:
1. Connect to WiFi network and open app.
2. Click the start button
3. Key in the server URL in a FTP client or windows explorer and transfer files
The default port number is configured to 2121 and can be changed from settings screen. For security reasons, anonymous access is enabled by default. It can be disabled from settings screen
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• UserName/Password authentication (optional)
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
Connects with no issues, nice and quick. Even stable. Just lacks access to SD Card though. Also found a typo when reading help, "our" supposed to be "your". If it gets SD Card choice support I'll be happy to reinstall this.
Only shows the internal SD card
I like the simple, stight forward interface of the program. Very smooth app even for folks with little knowledge on setting up a server. I would recommend the option to lock a specific folder for individuals that may want to share dedicated content. Keep up the great work.
share your phone