About Moon Phases Lunar Calendar, Eclipse Tracker
Moon Phases Lunar Calendar, Eclipse Tracker displays the current moon phase and it's visibility percentage. Also displayed are the age in days, hours and minutes, and distance. Moon rise and Moon set are calculated from the device's latitude and longitude, and reflect the rise and set for the present day.
See the current phases of the Moon with a beautiful 3-D simulation made by NASA satellites. You can even see the shadows change on the Moon as the phases change.
"Fantastic application for tracking everything you ever wanted to know about the moon. Beautifully designed as well. “- Art.
This Moon Phases Lunar Calendar, Eclipse Tracker app shows you the current phase of the Moon, using a simulation of the lunar surface created by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance mission during its observations of the Moon.
This Moon Phases Lunar Calendar, Eclipse Tracker App provides a Moon Phase widget for your home screen which includes the moons current position and also which astrological zodiac sign it is currently in. This now includes a list of current planet aspects between each other as well as events like when mercury is in Retrograde. When Mercury is not in Retrograde it will indicate within 14 days of the next one occurring.
The way the Moon revolves around the Earth makes the moon appear as if it is changing shape in the sky. The phases of the Moon depend on its position in relation to the sun and Earth as the Moon makes its way around the Earth.
Through this app see all moon shapes in 3D, see the view from earth with labels and voice of all lunar phases.
- Track all cycles of the moon (including full moon, new moon, waning gibbous, waxing crescent, first quarter, and more) through live moon wallpaper or through moon phase calendar app. See how the moon looks during every stage, including the total solar eclipse.
- See the current lunar phase with a 3-D simulation made by NASA data: You can even see the shadows change. Includes a Live Lunar Wallpaper and a Widget so you don't need to enter the app to always know what phase it is.
- Moon rise and moon set times: View for today or look into the past or future for updated times.
- Find the next Full Moon or New Moon: You can click a button to take you to the next Full Moon or New Moon.
Interactive and informative free moon app: Smoothly drag the Moon phase back and forth with your finger, or even "spin it" to quickly advance forward or backward. - See the current date, distance, phase name, zodiac location and moon illumination percentage: updated in real time. GPS detection of your hemisphere and location to make sure the Moon looks right for you.
- See the Moon's libration (wobble) as it completes an orbit around the Earth.
- View craters and moon landing sites: Pinch-zoom the Moon to see a full lunar atlas with spacecraft landing sites, mare, and large craters
- Share with friends: Share your images on all the popular social networks
In addition to static data you can see positions of Moon, Sun and eight major planets on the simple sky sphere! The sphere can be rotated by any angle using your fingers.
The Moon phase image is drawn with high accuracy for any date and time. All data is calculated based on user's location (geographic coordinates) and a specified point in time.
If you like it, please, don't forget to rate it!
If you find bugs or have any ideas and suggestions how to improve this application, please, help me to do it: instead of giving me one-star reviews just send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll do my best to make it better!
Astronomy. Moon. Sun. Planets. Solstice. Equinox.