About Mindfulness Meditation for Relaxation & Stress
This mindfulness meditation app by Glenn Harrold will help you to relax and find inner peace. People who practice mindfulness are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past. Being more mindful makes it easier to notice and enjoy the pleasures in life as they unfold. It also improves the way you react to stressful or difficult situations, allowing you to feel calmer and more balanced in everyday life.
In the app Glenn will encourage you to stay with his voice as he guides you into a deeply relaxed state. You will be asked to focus your attention on each area of your body, noticing any feelings or sensations as they come into being. You will also learn how to use your breathing to anchor yourself in the present moment, whenever you need it.
This app Includes:
Meditation Audio Tracks:
• Mindfulness Meditation for Relaxation (Full Version) 33:09 mins
• Mindfulness Meditation for Relaxation (Short Version) 10:00 mins
• Mindfulness Meditation for Relaxation (Music Only) 18:15 mins
• A Guide to Self Hypnosis
• About The Authors
• How To Use This App
• Useful Resources
As you learn to switch from “doing” mode to “being” mode you can begin to observe any sensations or thoughts, without judgement, and accept them with loving kindness. With this acceptance you can start to experience your life in a completely new way, with a sense of gratitude and happiness.
Glenn’s acclaimed meditation techniques combine with deeply relaxing music by Russ Davey to create a powerful session that will help you make lasting and meaningful changes to your life. Russ’s music blends dreamy piano and guitar sounds with calming atmospheric soundscapes, heavenly choirs, chimes and Tibetan chanting.
Mindfulness Meditations for Relaxation App features:
• A deeply relaxing 33-minute mindfulness meditation session.
• A relaxing 10-minute mindfulness meditation booster session for when time is limited.
• Glenn's highly acclaimed vocal techniques guiding you into a completely relaxed state of mind & body.
• Stereo-echoed affirmations, which pan from ear-to-ear across the stereo range - a deeply relaxing effect.
• Soothing background music pieces by Russ Davey tuned to the theme of Mindfulness, with each piece of music designed specifically for each therapy section of the recording.
Mindfulness takes practice, so for best results, we recommend listening to the full 33-minute session once a day. This app also includes a 10 minute edited version of the main track. This short meditation is ideal for recharging yourself in middle of the day, maybe on a lunch break or when time is limited. Listen for ten minutes and feel more creative, refreshed and ready to take on the rest of your day with a new enthusiasm.
About Mindfulness Meditation
Mindfulness techniques have been used for thousands of years, and have been proven to help ease many psychological stresses like anxiety, fear and pain.
With today’s busy lifestyle, we often try to ignore problems, fears and concerns. We put things to the back of our minds as a coping mechanism, but these thoughts and feelings can return and create a cycle of anxiety that can feel difficult to escape. Mindfulness is about focusing attention on feelings and thoughts, noticing how they make us feel, and letting them go without judgement.
Mindfulness lets you heal your mind in a number of ways:
• It helps release the familiar cycle of anxiety, worry and fears.
• It helps you become kinder to yourself, and reduces negative self-talk.
• It helps you to notice automatic reactions and to cease negative habits.
• It allows you to become more creative in your approach to difficult situations.
You can also use mindfulness techniques to cultivate qualities such as kindness, or overcome any number of problems or difficulties in your life.