This useful App lists 135 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favorite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Environmental concerns and recreational development in relation to public health
2. The concept of drought
3. The Ground-Water Component of Stream flow
4. Effects on crop yields in hydro-economic modeling
5. Siting and sizing the components of a regional wastewater system
6. Evaluation of the surface water quality
7. Three applications of dams in Nepal, Malaysia, and Turkey
8. Control mosquitoes in fresh water
9. Environmental concerns and recreational development
10. Environmental indicators of healthy water resources
11. FAO policy and strategy on food security and water development
12. Health opportunities in water resources development
13. Health opportunity assessment in water resource development
14. Introduction of Reservoirs
15. Methods of assessing impacts and quality chemical, physical , biological
16. Principles of environmental and health impact assessment
17. Safe management of the Ross River dam
18. Socioeconomic and health impacts of water resources development
19. The effect of dam construction
20. Water resources development and health
21. Water resources development
22. Urban water resource problems in vector-borne disease with special reference
23. HYDRAULIC, HYDROLOGIC AND HYDROGEOLOGIC APPROACHES
24. Surface Water
25. DROUGHT AND FLOOD MANAGEMENT
26. Rigid armour
27. The Hydrological Cycle
28. Rainfall Measurements
29. Infiltration Testing
31. EVAPOTRANSPIRATION SYSTEMS
32. Artificial wetlands
33. Safe management of the Ross River dam
34. Introduction to Integration of water resources modeling
35. Reservoir operation modeling
36. Integrated water management systems description
37. Concepts for Planning Water Resources Development
38. Data requirement for hydropower generation project
39. Design Flood Estimation
40. Guidelines for drinking and irrigation water projects
41. International indicators for comparing water resources potential
42. Management strategies for excess and deficit water imbalances
43. National Policy for Water Resources Development
44. Planning and Assessment of Data for Project Formulation
45. Present water utilization
46. Present water utilization
47. Rainfall Runoff Relationships
48. Runoff and Infiltration
49. Surface and Ground Water Resources
50. The Science of Surface and Ground Water
51. Tools for water resources planning and management
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Water Resource Engineering is part of Civil and Environmental engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
This no longer is water resources engineering. Worked fine before upgrading but now all topics have changed...
Not water focused at all
I am an engineering student. this app used to have some decent basics, but just downloaded it again on a new device and there's basically nothing related to the title. False advertising
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the new year to you by the way, I have a look at the moment, but I think I have a look at the moment, but I think 5
The best app for engineers,students...tanx
Like topic RIgid armour
I would suggest to readjust the alignment of the paragraph to be justify again as it was in previous release. It is comfortable for eyes when read and neat. It may apply for your other wonderful apps. Thank you
It's good app for me and helps for some ex knowledge