About Momentum Magazine
Momentum, the flagship magazine of the National MS Society, is the largest MS-related publication in the world. The quarterly, interactive magazine app reflects the publication’s redesigned look and includes stories by and about people living with MS, expert opinion from MS specialists, and reports on current events, MS advocacy and recent advances in MS research.
• Thrive: Deep dives into symptom management, social and employment issues, with a focus on strategies that enable people with MS, as well as their families and carepartners, to live their best lives.
• Connect: Building, growing and maintaining relationships—both personal and professional—in a life with MS.
• Solve: The latest scientific research, discoveries and findings about MS.
• Move: Spotlight on advocacy and events that help to raise awareness and funds for MS research and programs.
In Every Issue
• Pulse on MS: News briefings, facts, stats, expert quotes and Society news.
• In the Know: Q&As and articles with practical tips for managing health, nutrition and fitness.
• Impact: Profiles of prominent people or organizations that have made an impact on the MS community.
• Fired Up: Spotlight on an everyday hero, such as a person living with MS, a family member or carepartner, who has overcome a significant challenge or participated in a meaningful event. Also includes first-person narratives and humor about life with MS.
• This is Me: Reader-submitted stories and art about MS designed to inspire and uplift.
We've made some updates to the Momentum app! To continue receiving stories about living your best life with MS, please uninstall, then re-install the app on your device using the link below.
Looking for back issues? Content from previous issues is always available on MomentumMagazineOnline.com.
Never Miss An Update!
Follow Android Blip on Facebook / Google+