About Shiv Puran Hindi
For centuries, Indians are connected through culture and traditions. Our culture has nurtured the principles of truth, justice, love and good conduct.
The Shiv Puran is one of eighteen Puran genre of Sanskrit texts in Hinduism, and part of the Shaivism literature corpus.It primarily centers around the Hindu god Shiva and goddess Parvati, but references and reveres all gods.
It was written by Rishi Ved Vyas. It consists of 24,000 Shloka's in 7 Samhitas.
The red flavor of our values and traditions could be experienced by studying Vedas, Upanishads and Paranas. Our day-to-day conduct, thinking and beliefs reflect our cultural values. Paranas. have contributed a great deal in preserving these principles and values.
Puranas are as important as Vedas. They have made it easier for a common man to understand the divine knowledge explained by Vedas
Get this App to access the entire the very unique and rare Holy Scriptures on your mobile device
Shiva Puran also teach about Jyotirlingas,
? A Jyotirlinga is a devotional object representing the god Shiva. Jyoti means 'radiance' and lingam the 'mark or sign' of Shiva, or a symbol of the pineal gland; Jyotir Lingam thus means the The Radiant sign of The Almighty. There are twelve traditional Jyotirlinga shrines in India.?
• Download single track as you want.
• Offline reading, allowing it to work without an internet connection
• In Hindi language making it accessible to easily of indian peoples
• Change Font Size for ease of reading
• Bookmark shiv puran adhyay for easy retrieval and reference
• Auto scroll of text for hands free reading and easly manage scroll speed.
• Create list of favourite shiv puran.
• awesome graphics so, maximum use of screen for display and easily reading.
• Categorized by location for easily navigation.
• We provide Share Facility of text with Text message, Bluetooth, Whatsapp, Facebook, Google+ and all social media.