So you now have your kids at school and they all have their various activities on different days, and at different times and it's quickly becoming a logistical nightmare?
Worry not, in a few quick and easy steps SchoolDaze allows you to easily remember who has to do what and when.
- SchoolDaze can very easily be updated if any of the activities changes.
We're talking seconds here. For example, if the Karate lesson for Josh changes from 3pm to 4pm, simply tap the settings icon next to Josh's name, click the day, the activity, and select 4pm. Done.
The beauty of it is that anybody you've shared the kid's detail with will instantly be updated as well. But more about that below.
- The App is not linked to a specific calendar, but simply follows the weekdays.
This is not depending on you filling up your outlook calendar with all sorts of events, The App just has the seven days of the week, and a bunch of activities to select from.
- You can share your kid's activities with other people.
Like your spouse, or the grandparents, or the nanny. Or all of them! But they get the display only version, while you retain the rights to make changes. And any change you make to any of the kids' activities will automatically be visible to the people you've shared with.
- There are over 60 in-built activities to pick from, and you can customise their title and add a time if needed.
Default activities cover most what happens in and around schools, like school care, pick-ups and drop-offs, sports classes, languages classes, music classes, and other miscellaneous activities like chess, math clubs, scouts etc. If you find some good missing ones, let us know!
- SchoolDaze can warn you via phone notification
If you wish to, simply specify how much time before the activity you want the notification to arrive and your phone will remind you when it's time to get moving.
- SchoolDaze does not require any email address or password, it does not store any specific details about the kids (we never ask for an address or age or even city or country). All we use is the name you enter for the kid (which can be anything) and the various activities on the various days.
- The app does display a single advert banner, and we apologise for that - we know nobody likes ads, but they do help us with the cost of the servers and the infrastructure that support this App. We hope it is not too intrusive. There is an In-App Purchase feature to remove the Ad banner in the Settings area if they become too annoying.
We hope you enjoy this App, please let us know if you find any defects and we'll do our best to fix them.
Thanks and regards,
The TonicTurtle team.