About Westside Rentals - Landlords
The new Westside Rentals App for Landlords allows landlords and property managers to access, manage, and add new rental listings from their mobile device like never before! Access your Westside Rentals Landlord account on the go and stay up to date on the status of every one of your active rental listings.
• Add new listings for rent to be seen by thousands of WestsideRentals.com Members.
• Add photos directly from your photo library or the camera on your phone for your utmost convenience.
• Manage existing listings and provide prospective tenants with the most updated info on your property.
• View and respond to rental applications from WestsideRentals.com Members.
• Share your listing on Facebook, via email or text message, and many more.
• Register and become compliant for credit checks.
• Once compliant you may request credit checks when a member applies to your listing.
WestsideRentals.com is the definitive marketplace for connecting landlords and tenants in Southern California. Since 1996, we've helped more than 1 million renters search for housing. Hundreds of thousands of SoCal landlords look to WestsideRentals.com to assist them in finding responsible tenants to fill their vacancies.
• Fixed crash after taking pictures when creating new listing.
• Added more places to access enhance listing.
• Added auto move to next field when you reach the maximum characters in any form.
• Replaced "insert date here" text with actual date in upgrade membership.
• Improved look and feel of Enhance Listing.
• Added ability to request a credit check when a Member submits an application.
• Updated look of Featured Listing indicator.
• Fixed crash when going into a listing detail that has no images.
• Updated look and feel to detail view.
• Added ability to move between images in full screen view.
• Added ability to swipe through images in listing list.
• Updated look and feel of login view.
• Added animations in multiple locations
• Fixed the app crashing on start again.
•Added infinite scrolling of images in Listing list and Detail view.
•Added arrows to let the user know they can swipe images in Listing list.
•Fixed the crash on start up.
•Updated look and feel of Listings list. User can now swipe through all listing images associated with the property without going into listing details.
•Changed notifications to be context sensitive. Green for good messages, red for bad bad messages and blue for informative messages.
•Fixed crash with new list layout not fetching photos
•Forgot password is now in app instead of linking to the website
• Fixed a bug with the keyboard acting funny and randomly appearing.
• Add more loading indicators to make it more obvious when the app is working in the background.
• Added ability to edit photos on a current listing.
• Updated the look of the listings list.
• Optimized the app and shrunk it's size down about 3mb.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Added ability to tap to focus in camera.
• Minor Bug fixes.
• Fixed camera not auto focusing.
• Added ability to edit and remove photos in New Listing and Compliance Packet.
• Minor Bug fixes.
• Added ability to complete the compliance package for credit checks.
• Auto fills most required information for the compliance package from your profile.
• Minor bug fixes
• Look and feel for all forms updated.
• Taking pictures for a new listing is completely contained within the app making the process easier.
• Dealt with a bug in older versions of Android where Google Maps has trouble loading.
• Fixed a bug in older versions of Android where the red title of each form box would disappear.