About Wifi Shortcuts+
Simple but powerful widget to view and control wifi status directly from your home screen. Switch easily between multiple networks such as 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. Use a widget to monitor the status of a specific access point. Use a "shortcut" to automate switching to a specific network. Create and aliases/nicknames for each network
• 3 widgets - status, access point 1x1, access point 2x1.
• Shortcut for automating switch to specific network.
• Create custom names/labels for your networks.
• Customize your widget with 100s of color combinations.
• Save and restore your nicknames and custom colors.
• Highly-conservative battery consumption.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a widget and shortcut application. It will not appear in the application drawer. Use your launcher to find the widget (or shortcut) and drag it to your home screen. The app cannot be moved to the SD card because the widgets will not work.
Widgets (versus shortcuts) are small apps that run from the home screen when certain events take place. To keep battery drain to a minimum, the widgets in this application only update in the following cases:
• When you unlock the device.
• When you enable/disable wifi.
• When you connect/disconnect from a network.
• Approximate location: Needed to for wifi scan.
• Read/modify contents of SD card: Load an icon. Save and restore settings.
• Connect/disconnect WiFi: Connect to your network when shortcut tapped.
• View WiFi connections: Show you a list of networks to choose.
• Install shortcuts: Place your shortcut on the home screen.