Arrange all the cards in each suit in stacks of descending suit sequence. Challenge your way through 1 and 2 suit games and move up in difficulty as you attempt to tackle 3 and 4 saga suit games and become a true Spider Solitaire champion!
==Classic Spider Solitaire Features==
- Smooth Moving & easy Latching
- 1 suit
- 2 suits
- 3 suits
- 4 suits
- Right or left handed play
- Game state saved when interrupted
- Auto complete to finish game
- Tap to move or drag and drop
- Tablet support
- Leaderboard available
- Multiple restart of new game
- Play offline
==How to play==
1. Remove all the cards from the table in the fewest number of moves.
2. Spider Solitaire is played with two decks of cards. Depending on the difficulty level, the decks consist of either one, two, or four different suits.
3. The cards are arranged in ten columns. The top card in each column is face up, the rest are face down. The remaining cards are piled in the lower-right corner of the table.
4. To win, you must remove all the cards from the table by building columns organized in descending order, from king to ace. At intermediate and advanced levels, the cards must also match suit.
5. When you succeed in building a sequentially-ordered column, it flies off the table.
If you run out of moves, click the pile at the bottom of the table and Windows deals a new row of cards.
6. You aren't limited to moving just one card at a time. If a run of cards are all in the same suit, and arranged in numeric order, you can drag them around as if they were a single card.
Download Spider Solitaire Now! It’s totally Free!
Annoying moving ad banner across bottom of game. Uninstalling for that reason.
I like it... Pretty cool.