About Learn Math - Space Math Hero
Learn Math and be the hero in the math game, Space Math Hero. With mental arithmetic and your spaceship as your weapons, you fight for the survival of the planets when evil monsters try to destroy the universe.
A fun math game for kids and adults where you charge your laser cannon, answer quickly and correct. Check the planetary map to see your progress on your mission to save the Earth and the other planets.
Practice your skills in addition, subtraction, division and multiplication tables in the exercise area. Your skills are crucial in the fight against the monsters in the game part. Are you ready to become a space math hero?
Includes two Math Games : A space math adventure game and a table learning math game where you can learn Multiplication table, Addition table, Subtraction table and Division table from 1-12 in a fun and easy way!
- Developing and creative mental arithmetic
- Problems and levels suitable for ages 5-15
- Developed with teachers in mathematics
- The four basic arithmetic operations are used in a creative way: 4x? =,? X3 = 21, 5 =? - 4,? / 4 = 3
- Create and switch between an unlimited number of players (great for classrooms)
- Does not require an internet connection or online registration
- No advertising or in-app purchase
- 3 different difficulty levels, Ages 5-10, 7-12, 10-15
- More than 6,000 problems to solve
- Fun and stylish game that encourages learning
- Save results and levels, switch freely between players
- Built-in instructions
- Structured difficulty increase
- Problems including pairs of 10 and pairs of 100
- Custom fraction and percentage problems for mental arithmetic
- Easy decimal problems suited for mental arithmetic
- Individual reward system with unlimited ability to improve results
✔ Structured learning of the mathematical tables.
✔ Practice tables in sequence or random order
✔ Saves reward marker for tables cleared without errors
✔ Switch freely between users
✔ Stress free learning
✔ Learn Math tables by playing and having fun
✔ Kindergarten, first graders, 2nd graders, 3rd graders and up to 13th grade, K to K-12 and college.)
✔ Teachers in the classroom
✔ Everyone wanting to improve their math skills.