About Super Adventure - Crash Fusion
Game story - Super Adventure - Crash Fusion
The game's story centers on the discovery of a substance known as Moj, which the antagonist of the series. Doctor Neo Cortex, plans to use to turn the inhabitants of the Wumpa Islands into an army of loyal mutants known as "Titans".
Game play - Super Adventure - Crash Fusion
Game is a platform game in which the player controls Crash Fusion, whose main objective is to rescue his sister, Coco, and save his home, the Wumpa Islands, from being destroyed by the main antagonist's gigantic robot. The player's first goal is to rescue the sentient mask Aku Aku, who gives the player basic instructions, shields Crash from enemy attacks, and transforms into a skateboard to help Crash traverse slippery terrain. From there, each level asks players to complete fights against large groups of enemies or simply progress through the episode.
Description - Super Adventure - Crash Fusion
Crash starts the game with three lives. The length of each of Crash's lives is tied to his health meter, which decreases whenever Crash is damaged from enemy attacks or falls down a bottomless pit. The player can replenish Crash's health meter by instructing Crash to eat Wumpa Fruit. Each time the health meter is fully depleted, Crash loses a life.
Each episode contains a portal leading to a simple mini-game arena, where the player must accomplish a task in a set time. Generally the task involves collecting a specified quantity of Mojo, using an enemy animal's attacks to snipe targets, or simply defeating a select number of enemies. At the end of each episode, the player earns a rank of a wood, bronze, silver, or gold voodoo object; the rank can be improved by defeating a set number of minions, destroying three robotic toilets or inflicting a minimum number of consecutive hits in combat. All three tasks must be accomplished in an episode if a gold voodoo object is to be obtained for that episode. Hidden voodoo dolls unlock concept art packages for each episode. Information on new Titans or enemies can also be viewed by selecting their voodoo doll after completing the episode.
Combat - Super Adventure - Crash Fusion
- Whereas the previous games featured Crash spinning into or jumping on an enemy to attack,
- A Titan's durability depends on its size; larger Titans will take more effort to defeat than others and a few are immune to Crash's attacks.
Minions - Super Adventure - Crash Fusion
- Ratnicians - Bipedal rats dressed as laboratory researchers. They work for Doctor Neo Cortex.
- Koo-alas- Southern-accented koalas who work for Tiny Tiger
- Doom Monkeys - Monkey wrench-wielding gibbons who work for Doctor N.Gin.
- Voodoo Bunnies - Spear-chucking rabbits who work for Uka Uka.
- Brat Girls - Teenage rat girls who work for Nina Cortex.
- Spybots - Toilet robots that appear 3 in every level.
- Minebots - Exploding robots that appear in several levels.