About Samurai Wallpaper
Samurai (侍?), Or in Japanese is called bushi (武士?, [bu͍ꜜ.ɕi̥]) or buke (武家?), Is a medieval and early modern Japanese aristocracy. According to translator William Scott Wilson: "In China, 侍 is a word that means waiting or accompanying someone in the ranks of society, and this is also actually from the original term in Japanese, saburai and saburai noun.In both countries this term usually means "those who serve are close to the nobility," then the pronunciation changed into samurai, according to Wilson, the early reference to the word "samurai" appeared in Kokin Wakashu (905-914), the first imperial anthology of poetry, completed in the first part of the twentieth century, 10. At the end of the twelfth century, the samurai became almost entirely identical to Bushi, and the word was closely related to the middle and upper class knights.The Samurai followed a set of rules which came to be known as Bushido, although samurai were still less than 10% of the Japanese population, their teachings can still be found to this day both in everyday life and in modern Japanese martial arts.
The more appropriate term is bushi (武士) (literally: "armed men") used during the Edo period. However, the term samurai is used for elite warriors from among nobles, and not for example, ashigaru or foot soldiers. A samurai who is not attached to clan or works for an employer (daimyo) is called ronin (literally: "the waves"). Samurai who served in the han area called hanshi.
The samurai must be polite and learned, and during the Tokugawa shogunate they gradually lost their military functions. At the end of the Tokugawa era, samurai are generally the general favors of the daimyo, with their swords only for the sake of customs. With the Meiji reforms at the end of the 19th century, samurai were abolished as different classes and replaced with national army resembling Western countries. However, the strict samurai character known as bushido still exists in contemporary Japanese society, as well as other aspects of their way of life.
What's inside this app :
- This app contains images that you can set as wallpaper in your home or lock screen phone
- This app can also zoom in or out of your view want
- This app is compatible with all android versions 4.0 and up
- Having wallpaper installed will not drain your battery, and also to replace the image does not need internet connection
- Full support for landscape or horizontal mode
Amazing collection of ???? Samurai Wallpapers, Home Screen and Backgrounds ???? to set the picture as wallpaper on your phone in good quality.
*Quick interface with high resolution images (HD).
*Fast charging speed.
*Application works offline. No internet connectivity is required.
*Ability to share the image and the app with your friends.
*Set as wallpaper option.
*Easy to use... and always FREE!
We provide variety of Samurai Wallpaper such as :
- Amazing Samurai Wallpaper
- Awesome Samurai Wallpaper
- Japan Martial Art Wallpaper
- Samurai Wallpapers New HD
- Cool Samurai Wallpapers
- 3D Samurai Illustrations Figure
- Katana of Samurai Wallpaper
- Animation Samurai wallpaper
- Samurai Fantasy wallpaper smartphone
- Samurai Warrior Wallpaper mobile phone
- Japannese Tatto Wallpaper android
- Best Looking Samurai desktop wallpaper
- Samurai Girl images collection free download
- Japanese Knight images gallery
- Samurai Full Armor photo
NOTE: This app is free and only made for entertainment alone, Get our app right now, and meet the Samurai inside your phone.
We truly appreciate your kind comments and high star ratings. Thank you so much for your contributing, using and sharing!